My guest is Jess Mitchell of the Inclusive Design Research Centre. Jess provides a set of practical resources to help improve inclusiveness in open education. Jess and I have licensed our comments under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. As a companion to this episode, you may also wish to view Jess’s talk at the OpenEd 2018 conference. Here’s links that video and all the resources mentioned during the episode.
- Jess’s talk at OpenEd 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REjnpokwnJE
- Inclusive Design Research Centre https://idrc.ocadu.ca/
- BC Campus OER Accessibility toolkit https://opentextbc.ca/accessibilitytoolkit/
- Inclusive Learning Design Handbook https://handbook.floeproject.org/
- PhET Interactive Simulations https://phet.colorado.edu/
- Inclusive Design Guide https://guide.inclusivedesign.ca/
- Co-designing Inclusive Cities https://cities.inclusivedesign.ca/resources/
To leave feedback, suggestions for future topics, or to download a transcript of this episode, please visit us at www.openeducationrising.net.